Cingommais a way of being, it is positive thinking, outside the box, dreaming of a better future for the planet but also for ourselves, it is an attitude that pushes us to be determined, to listen and follow what excites us.
Cingomma is looking beyond to accomplish “HEROIC” feats.
And since businesses are made up of people, Cingomma wants to surround himself with HEROES.
Paola is the holder of 4 Guinness World Records and this would already be enough, but she was selected as the first Testimonial Cingomma HEROES, because she is an incurable and Ultra determined dreamer and because her vision goes beyond the concept of records, after all she is an ULTRA Cyclist.
“I understood that the best records are not personal ones but those in which you can give a smile and hope to others.” Paola Gianotti
Paola has accomplished incredible sporting feats such as:
– travel in 2014, 29,430 km beating the Guinness World Record as the fastest woman in the world to have circumnavigated the globe by bike in 144 days
– participating in 2015 as the only woman in the first edition of the Redbull Transiberian Extreme, ultracycling race considered to be the toughest in the world, climbing on the podium in third place after having covered 9,200km in an effective time of 286 hours crossing Russia from Moscow to Vladivostock along the entire route of the Trans-Siberian.
– In January 2016 she was the testimonial of the Bike The Nobel campaign, promoted by Rai Radio 2, bringing over 10,000 signatures from Milan to Oslo by bicycle to nominate the bike for the Nobel Peace Prize.
– In May 2016 he made a second Guinness World Record crossing all 48 states of the United States in 43 days and joining an important solidarity campaign for Africa through the fundraising for the purchase of 73 bicycles that in October I donated to 73 women in Uganda in collaboration with Africa Mission Cooperation and Development.
– In May 2017 I broke a third world record by crossing Japan in 9 days and carrying out the project in Uganda with the construction of a micro mechanical workshop.
– In 2018 and 2019 you travel through all the stages of the Giro d ’Italia one day before the professionals to carry out the” I RESPECT THE CYCLIST “safety campaign
IO RISPETTO IL CICLISTA is a campaign that aims to change the culture of respecting the cyclist on the road in Italy, through the installation of signs indicating overtaking at a distance of one and a half meters from the motorist to the cyclist.
A project that focuses on respecting life and the environment through the bicycle.
To date, more than 2,500 signs have already been installed but there is still a long way to go.
Cingomma has created a special edition of belts, theCingomma HEROES.
Part of the proceeds will be donated to support the IO RISPETTO IL CICLISTA project.